TEM Process Assistant
Over de functie
As a TEM Process Assistant, you belong to the SEMTEM team that puts its responsibility on Semiconductor Technology and Systems (STS). Several development steps require inspections to characterize the process and materials at the wafer level. You keep the focus on high quality within the TEM service by obtaining the requests in a smooth way. You are the technical expert and up-to-date with TEM inspections for the capabilities and limitations of the instruments with focus on the semiconductor materials. You follow up the different service queues in cooperation with the assistants, operations managers and specialists. You familiarize yourself with the SEMTEM requests and take responsibility for the high quality images and efficiënt first time right processing. Your eye is on the ball, detecting possible efficiency and quality problems and taking action based on these results. You will work in a dynamic environment in a multidisciplinary/multicultural setting. You work closely with tool suppliers, hardware and process engineers, researchers of industrial contractors, device and process experts.
Als TEM Process Assistent you can confirm the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong planning/organisation skills and know how to multitask and prioritize.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- You are fluent in Dutch & English and have strong teamplayer skills
- You like to work in a shifts (early/late/night and 1 weekend out of 4)
- Hands-on experience with automated metrology or SEM/TEM inspections in the semi-conductor industry
- 3 or more years experience within a similar environment such as semiconductors
Over het bedrijf
You will be working as TEM Process Assistant at Maandag®, a project organization within the technical sector. We connect your talents and personality with technically challenging projects. Through personal contact with our clients we can ensure together that your potential is fully exploited!
What can you expect?
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration
- Salary or rate according to your experience
- Hospitalization insurance
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers of €8/day worked
- ECO cheques of €250/year
- 20 days vacation + 12 ADV days
- The opportunity to develop yourself through coaching and training
- Access to training opportunities and a training platform
Je krijgt binnen vijf dagen een reactie van ons.
Zijn er mogelijkheden? Dan leren we je graag beter kennen.
We zijn benieuwd naar wat je kan en wat je drijft. Tijdens een gesprek op locatie gaan we verder in de diepte. Tot we je écht kennen.
Samen gaan we door de technische aspecten van je eerste project.
Voel jij de klik met ons? En wij met jou? Dan stellen we je graag een vast contract voor.