Senior E3D Piping Engineer
Over de functie
Are you an experienced E3D Engineer Piping looking for a new challenge? Do you want the flexibility of working from home 50% of the time? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Senior E3D Engineer Piping to join our team and take on the responsibility of organizing and administering engineering service assignments according to our framework agreement. You will be the driving force behind the coordination and management of a team of engineers, designers, and specialists to ensure compliance with guidelines, regulations, standards, and procedures.
In addition to managing, you will also be actively involved in the creation of deliverables such as isometrics, tie-in lists, mto, and review of models, among others. With your expertise in E3D and your keen eye for quality, you will control and monitor the quality of the delivered services and deliverables.
Our projects are brown-field projects, so it's important that you have a strong knowledge of E3D. If you are a detail-oriented and motivated individual looking for an exciting opportunity to showcase your skills, we encourage you to apply today!
- Very good knowledge of E3D
- Good knowledge of Navisworks Simulate
- Knowledge of AutoCad
- You have a broad knowledge of piping, fittings, fixtures, ...
- You are familiar with the international guidelines and codes such as; PED, EN, ...
- You speak English as well as Dutch
- You have a broad and thorough knowledge of piping design and have experience with projects within the chemical industry
Over het bedrijf
As a Senior E3D Piping Engineer, you will join Maandag®, a project organization within the technical sector. We connect your talent and personality with technically challenging projects. Through personal contact with our clients, together we can ensure that your potential is used to the fullest!
What can you expect?
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration or freelance contract
- A gross monthly salary between €2500 - €3500 depending on knowledge and experience
- Company car with fuel card (also for private use)
- Net expense allowance
- Meal vouchers of €8/working day
- A smartphone with subscription
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Group insurance
- ECO vouchers of €250/year
- Opportunity for (personal) development through our Maandag® Academy
Je krijgt binnen vijf dagen een reactie van ons.
Zijn er mogelijkheden? Dan leren we je graag beter kennen.
We zijn benieuwd naar wat je kan en wat je drijft. Tijdens een gesprek op locatie gaan we verder in de diepte. Tot we je écht kennen.
Samen gaan we door de technische aspecten van je eerste project.
Voel jij de klik met ons? En wij met jou? Dan stellen we je graag een vast contract voor.