Lead Piping Design Engineer
Over de functie
Looking for a dynamic Lead Piping Design Engineer to join our team! As our Lead Piping Design Engineer, you will be the driving force behind the success of our piping engineering projects.
Your main responsibility will be identifying and reporting changes within project scope, while also assisting in preparing proposals, estimates, budgets, and schedules. In addition, you'll be responsible for performing technical evaluations of bids and preparing purchase orders, contributing to analyses, and recommending measures or carrying out appropriate studies.
As a true innovator in the field, you'll stay up to date on the latest developments and technical innovations in piping engineering. Your communication skills will be put to the test as you'll handle communication with the piping engineering team and project stakeholders.
- You have at least 10 years of relevant experience
- You have both technical and practical experience within engineering and have the ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work.
- Familiar with the fundamental requirements within piping and knowledge of the basic requirements within other engineering fields.
- You have a working knowledge of both local and international standards and legal/regulatory specifications.
- You have a Bachelor's degree (preferably Engineering) or experience equivalent.
- You have strong communication skills in English both written and oral.
Over het bedrijf
You will join Monday®, a project organization within the technical sector, as Lead Piping Design Engineer. We connect your talent and personality with technically challenging projects. Through personal contact with our clients, together we can ensure that your potential is used to the fullest!
What can you expect?
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration or freelance contract
- A gross monthly salary between €2600 - €3600 depending on knowledge and experience
- Company car with fuel card (also for private use)
- Net expense allowance
- Meal vouchers of €8/working day
- A smartphone with subscription
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Group insurance
- ECO vouchers of €250/year
- Opportunity for (personal) development through our Maandag® Academy
Je krijgt binnen vijf dagen een reactie van ons.
Zijn er mogelijkheden? Dan leren we je graag beter kennen.
We zijn benieuwd naar wat je kan en wat je drijft. Tijdens een gesprek op locatie gaan we verder in de diepte. Tot we je écht kennen.
Samen gaan we door de technische aspecten van je eerste project.
Voel jij de klik met ons? En wij met jou? Dan stellen we je graag een vast contract voor.