HSE Supervisor: Managing Risks and Ensuring Compliance in Project Development
Over de functie
Looking for a challenging and rewarding role in the field of Health, Safety and Environment? Look no further! We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated HSE Supervisor to join our team.
As the HSE Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing HSE risks for project development. Your primary goal will be to ensure that the contractor delivers a project and construction site in accordance with the labor and safety standards applicable to that specific project.
In addition to providing technical assistance to guide HSE policies and procedures, you will assist in providing strategic direction and look at employee development as well as the development and implementation of HSE programs.
On the construction site, you will be the only HSE resource overseeing the work. You will organize daily HSE tours and provide safety observations to ensure compliance with imposed standards. You will also develop and implement HSE training courses, conduct hazard analyses, and much more.
- Experience with HSE Management in an engineering contractor role, ideally in an EPCM environment.
- At least 10 years' experience within industrial construction and/or maintenance.
- Safety consultant level 1 or 2.
- A VCA VOL
- You have strong communication skills and can interact with people of all levels within an organization
- You are a self-motivated individual with proven experience in building relationships.
- The English language is not foreign to you, both speaking and writing.
Over het bedrijf
As a HSE-Supervisor, you will join Maandag®, a project organization within the technical sector. We connect your talent and personality with technically challenging projects. Through personal contact with our clients, together we can ensure that your potential is used to the fullest!
What can you expect?
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration or freelance contract
- A gross monthly salary between €3200 - €4200 depending on knowledge and experience
- Company car with fuel card (also for private use)
- Net expense allowance
- Meal vouchers of €8/working day
- A smartphone with subscription
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Group insurance
- ECO vouchers of €250/year
- Opportunity for (personal) development through our Maandag® Academy
Je krijgt binnen vijf dagen een reactie van ons.
Zijn er mogelijkheden? Dan leren we je graag beter kennen.
We zijn benieuwd naar wat je kan en wat je drijft. Tijdens een gesprek op locatie gaan we verder in de diepte. Tot we je écht kennen.
Samen gaan we door de technische aspecten van je eerste project.
Voel jij de klik met ons? En wij met jou? Dan stellen we je graag een vast contract voor.